KENAL LEBIH DEKAT DENGAN:
Dr. Hans-Rudolf Weiss, MD
- Pediatric Rehabilitation (Taylor & Francis-)
- Scoliosis (-2013)
- BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders (- 2013)
- Open Access Journal of Science and Technology (OAJOST) Society Board:
- IRSSD (International Research Society for Spinal Deformities – 2008)
- SOSORT (Society on Spinal Orthopedic and Rehabilitation Treatment -2008)
Founding Editor of:
- “Scoliosis” (2005)
Editor in Chief of: OA Musculoskeletal Medicine (2013)
- Inventor and developer of new comfortable brace designs such as: physio-logic™ brace, spondylogic™ brace, kyphologic™ brace, USO, Chêneau light™ and Gensingen brace™.
- Inventor and developer of new approaches of physical therapy such as: physio-logic™ exercises, 3D-made-easy, specific ADL approaches and “New Power Schroth”
- Best Clinical Paper at the 6th biannual meeting of the International Research Society for Spinal Deformities (IRSSD), Vancouver, June 2004: H.R. WEISS, G. WEISS: Is natural history changed by SpineCor treatment during pubertal growth spurt in girls with IS?
- Guest editor of the special issue on scoliosis: Pediatric Rehabilitation 6, number 3-4, July – December 2003
Guest editor of the special issue on scoliosis: Physical Therapy – Theory and Practice 1, 2011
- More than 500 publications including 11 books and > 80 listings in Pub Med.
- Physical Therapy School (University of Mainz, Germany 1977-1979);
- Physical Therapy examination 1979;
- Studies of Medical Sciences 1979 – 1985 in Regensburg, Mainz and Frankfurt;
- Examination 1985;
- M.D. 1986;
- Residency in Traumatology 1986;
- Residency in Orthopedic Surgery 1987 – 1992.
- Orthopaedic Surgeon since 1992,
- Specialist for Chirotherapy and Physical Therapy 1992;
- Specialist for Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 1996,
trained in Psychosomatic Medicine 1996;
- Specialisation for Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) 2000.
- Professional Appointment: Medical Director, Orthopedic Rehabilitation Services “Gesundheitsforum Nahetal”, Gensingen (formerly head of the Asklepios Katharina Schroth Centre)
BEBERAPA CONTOH JOURNAL
“A Prospective Cohort Study of AIS Patients with 40° and More Treated with a Gensingen Brace (GBW): Preliminary Results” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5759097/
“Development of CAD/CAM Based Brace Models for the Treatment of Patients with Scoliosis-Classification Based Approach versus Finite Element Modelling” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4591434/
“Postural Rehabilitation for Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis during Growth” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4917779/
With Dr. Budi S. Widjaja, MD (Indonesia)